In the odd few minutes I can eek out now and again as a practising anthropologist, I like to head over to some great anthropology blogs.
Here are some of my favourites (in no particular order of appreciation):
- Savage Minds is a long-running group blog that is now in the process of changing their name. Very interesting and timely topics are always on point.
- The Geek Anthropologist is an anthropological approach to all things geek. Geek out here.
- CultureBy by Grant McCracken is a eminent public anthropologist who has explored culture and value.
- Ethnographic Matters explores the need for anthropology in fields such as engineering, design, UX, and technology.
- Anthropologizing is user experience and design anthropologist, Amy Santee’s blog.
What are your favourite anthropology blogs? Let me know here or on Twitter.